Re: Where's the documentation?

Have a look at `man 5 interfaces`:

```
EXAMPLE
       The  following  example configures two network interfaces: eth0
is brought up at boot, and uses DHCP for IPv4 and SLAAC for IPv6,
whereas eth1 is brought up whenever the network hardware is detected,
       and is configured with static IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
       auto eth0
       allow-hotplug eth1

       iface eth0 inet dhcp

       iface eth0 inet6 auto

       iface eth1 inet static
            address 192.168.1.2/24
            gateway 192.168.1.1

       iface eth1 inet6 static
            address fec0:0:0:1::2/64
            gateway fec0:0:0:1::1
```

Another possibility is to use `up ip -6 addr add fec0::3/64` and `up
ip -6 route add default fec0::1` in the stanza of `inet eth1 inet
static`.

Best,
Gerdriaan