Mobile IPv6 Implementation

Hi,

First, sorry if this is off topic, my question is with Mobile IPv6 implementation in Linux (not PMIP).

I found that IETF closed MIP6 and MEXT mailing list already because their job is done, and many other IPv6 lists are for network professional or security guys. And this list seems good to start off.

I am assisting a research on IP mobility and network handover in my university, and I am currently looking into Mobile IPv6 for Linux.

I found that one very known implementation umip hasn't been very active recently:
http://umip.org/
Their development and mailing list all seem to be dead, no one even respond to my request to join the mailing list.

Following the HOWTO at:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/Mobile-IPv6-HOWTO/
I also cannot find related kernel patch at:
http://www.mobile-ipv6.org/
Which seem to be down.

So, is MIPv6 still actively being developed and implemented? Is there any other open implementation that could be found? Any one working with it here?

Thanks, and again, sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

Lingyuan