Cumprimentos,
Hélder Pinheiro

2013/2/25 Kenyon Ralph <kenyon@kenyonralph.com>
On 2013-02-25T23:53:29+0000, Hélder Pinheiro <pinheiro.helder13@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to build an IPv6 stateless server with RADVD + Dribbler DHCPv6 .
> When using stateless IP assignment , DHCPv6 server should provide the DNS
> server IP to all hosts, which in this case is the same of the server's IP.
> My doubt is: Should the IP sent to all hosts be the Server's link local or
> the global IP?

It should be a global address. Most programs don't really know how to
deal with a link-local address in resolv.conf, even if you do include
the interface part. Besides, you might not even be able to specify the
interface in the dibbler configuration; not sure the DHCPv6
specification allows for it either.

--
Kenyon Ralph