Re:2013 hot Zinc Oxide

Dear Purchanse Manager,

Happy new year and wish you healthy, happiness, and prosperity in 2013.

We are a manufacturer and exporter of zinc oxide,and we want to enter into business relations with you.

Our zinc oxide include 4 types(Electron grade, Rubber grade, Ceramics grade, Chemicals grade), purity for 99.7%, 99.5%,

The specification as follows:
Zinc Oxide 99.5% /99.7%
1.Appearance: pure white powder
2.Assay (ZnO): 99.5/99.7 min
3.Lead (Pb): 0.05%/0.0370% max
4.Copper (Cu): 0.0004%/0.0002% max
5.Manganese (Mn): 0.0001% max
7.Acid-Insoluble Substance : 0.008%/ 0.006% max
8.Water Soluble portion : 0.10% max
9.Sieve Finese (45μm): 99.85%/99.9% pass

Utilizing:Accelerator activator, pigment, and reinforcing agent in rubber; oinment; pigment and mold growthe inhibitor in paints; ceramics; floor tile; glass; zinc salts (zinc stearate etc.) feed additive; semiconductor in electronic devices; electronic ceramics, raw material to produce zinc phosphate as steel coating.
Now,it’s the time and chance for you to choose a better supplier,which can save you a lot of costs for economic crisis is coming.

By the way,the sea delivery charge also very cheaper now.

your soonly response will be highly appreciated.

yours sincerely
Amy/Zinc Oxide Department Export principal