Date: Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: IPv6 FIB frequent add/remove messages (dual-stack)
To: Pascal Hambourg <pascal@plouf.fr.eu.org>

I omitted a part of my answer to Pascal.

The /96 mask is part of the configuration requirements provided by my hoster. I don't have access to the reason of that particular subnet mask. I just follow the rules ^^
I don't play with the rules, my hoster immediately threatened me to sever the connection of my server in the first message reporting a problem with my IPv6 interface...

I had to show them my configuratio nwas OK to get the log details... And now I just asked them to provide me with the details about the meaning of those add/remove everyone here wanna know.
Slow and painful process...

---
B. R.