From: Igor FLEDERICK [mailto:igor.flederick@esial.net]
Sent: 07 September 2012 07:19
To: Reinier Boon
Cc: debian-ipv6@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: IPv6 return path filter default active?

Hi,
Have you finally found a solution to your problem ?
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Reinier Boon <R.Boon@telecats.nl> wrote:
Hi,

        I haven't find any resources about rp_filter and IPv6.
No, there does not seem to be such a filter, which is why I do not understand what is going on.

        Did you simply check that /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwarding was set to 1?
:-) Yes, but that is not the problem. Router A does route incoming traffic, only blocks traffic originating from itself (or coming though it) that returns on a different interface than it was sent on.
I just cannot find a mechanism that would block this traffic, other than a firewall. But if I switch off my firewall, the traffic is still blocked...

--
Best regards,
Reinier Boon

Reinier Boon | Senior software engineer | Telecats bv | KvK Enschede 06069106 | Tel: +31 53 488 99 26 | Fax: +31 53 488 99 10 | E mail: r.t.boon@telecats.nl