Classifying IPv6 addresses obtained via different methods (SLAAC, DHCPv6 or Static)

Hi,

Is there anyway to distinguish between IPv6 addresses obtained by DHCPv6, SLAAC or Static in the /proc/net/if_net6 on the same interface?
Or is this available elsewhere? My objective is to find, store and classify all the IP addresses on an interface.
I could not notice any difference between a v6 address obtained through SLAAC or DHCP in the if_inet6 table.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Arun