Re: /sbin/ip6tables does not exist

I understand that installing iptables package should place ip6tables files in /sbin/ directory. right?

I am working on a system where iptables 1.4.5 is installed, but ip6tables is missing from /sbin/ directory.

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Hans Spaans <hans.spaans@nexit.nl> wrote:
Op maandag 20-12-2010 om 14:10 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Sudheer
Boggavarapu:
> the files /sbin/ip6tables does not exist, am I missing some compile
> options?

How do you mean missing compile options? ip6tables is for both Lenny as
Squeeze part of the iptables package or are you compiling it from an
upstream source package?

Hans