Possible IPv4 LAN NAT Routing to native IPv6?

Hi Experts,

I can get an whole IPv6 /48 Subnet from my ISP. This native IPv6 Net
is routed over PPPoE on my DSL Connection and worked. I use Debian
as a router.

I need a possibility to route IPv4 Traffic of my LAN through the
Debian Box to one (outgoing) IPv6 Address. On the other way,
I want to route the "one" IPv6 Address into the LAN ...

Is this possible? And please let me know, how can I solve this
Problem? Which Installation Modules/Packet's I need?

Best regards
Michael

--
Alfred