Introduction to internet fax API

Dear Sir/Ma?am,

I apologize for the unsolicited e-mail, but thought it would be a bit less obtrusive than a phone call. My name is Rich and I would like to introduce you to our electronic fax technology for developers. Key benefits include...

Benefits to you:
? Suite of API?s at no cost - http://www.interfax.net/en/dev/webservice/index.html
? Added Functionality - extends your software capability by adding a fax option.
? Additional Revenue Stream - you can determine the price point for your users.
? Full Control/ Detailed Reporting - Web-based administration screens allow you to monitor activity, add/remove users and control settings.

Benefits to your users:
? No more fax machines or fax servers!
? Quick implementation-No training required /Maintenance-Free/No Hardware, Software, or extra phone lines.
? Privacy and Security ? Protect documents by using an SSL or PKI encryption.
? Environment friendly and economical ?no more paper, toner, and machine replacements

Please feel free to contact me at (888) 206-6578 so that we can discuss our internet-fax service and set up your trial account. You can also visit us at www.interfax.net

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Richard Markley
Customer Support Manager, Interfax U.S.