Firewalling IPv6 - an easy way?

All,

I've been running IPv6 locally without much trouble at all. Now I'd like to build a firewall on my router and had a good look around for debian packages for IPv6 compatible firewall software and I came up blank. I currently use Shorewall for IPv4 and it works really nicely but there clearly isn't any support in that for IPv6. I see there's a 6wall that's based on Shorewall in LEAF/Bering, but it's really old and not packaged. I'd rather not have to build my own rules using ip6tables if possible.

Many thanks,
Chris