Re: ipv6 from the start

> On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 19:18 +0000, Luis wrote:
>> hello my friends
>> is there exist any manual to start ipv6 from 0
>
> Nice big manual with everything one needs to know:
> http://www.runningipv6.net/
i live on cuba remember?
witch means i dont have money to pay that :(

any other advice?

>> cose i been seeking on  the internet how to make smb bind and other
>> stuffs
>> over ipv6 but nothing
>
> If you mean Samba with 'smb' then you are out of luck. There are patches
> (http://www.litech.org/samba/) for older versions but none for current
> ones. Windows XP/2003/Vista do support SMB/CIFS over IPv6 btw.
im cheking yout now

>> example how a windows computer can make ssh conection to a debian server
>> or workstation over ipv6?
>
> google(PuTTY) ;)
i downloaded  thanks

> Greets,
>  Jeroen

                           Luis A. Rondon Paz
    L I N U X       .~.    Admin intranet CNT
   The  Choice      /V\    icq #132736035
    of a GNU       /( )\   itachi@cnt.uo.edu.cu
   Generation      ^^-^^    Santiago de cuba
                   UONET