Your next

We would like to hear from you regarding your work and life experience.
Our qualification department feels you are able to qualify for our BA or MBA degree program.  Our department will be able to immediately qualify you over the phone, and upon qualification valid transcripts and the degree of choice will be sent to you within days.

Please give us a call today:
(206)-984-1705

*Our staff is very busy handling calls, and we require our applicants to leave a message so we can promptly return your call.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Stan Lott