Help

I bought a new computer, after I downloaded Internet Security 2006 with 2 YR Subscription/Norton GoBack 4.0 Upgrade bundle, onto my other computer.  Is there any way that I can download this Anti-virus onto my new computer without having to purchase the it again?
 I plan on donating my other computer to a charity and will have everything removed from the hard drive.
Please let me know as soon as possible as I've been with Symantec for several years but cannot afford to purchase Symantec again this soon.
Thank you,
Shirley Atchley