Re: Hurricane Electric tunnel won't come up...

My apologies. It's a combination of two things, my ip6tables filter
*and* the /127. If I put in explicit /128 entries for both ends of
the tunnel, *and* remove the ip6tables, things work.

Many thanks for the gentlemen who, last time I tried this, mentioned
in passing that "Hmm, that /127 seems dangerous". That stuck in my
mind, I don't know that I ever would have identified that as a
problem without that comment.

Curt-

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 20:53, Curt Howland was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history