Does firefox ( Debian version) support Ipv6 ?

Dear All:
My Debian Sarge run on dual stack ( both Iv4 and Ipv6
enabled ). How can I use firefox ( Debian Sarge
version ) to visit Ipv6 enabled web site ?

For example , http://www.ipv6.org.tw/ which have both
Ipv4 and Ipv6 site with same DNS name .

When I browse the web site by typing
http://www.ipv6.org.tw/, it always visit the website
with Ipv4 .

Does firefox ( Debian version) support Ipv6 ?

What will happen on the browser if the browser visit a
website which have both Ipv4 and Ipv6 address with
same DNS name.

How can I force the firefox use Ipv6 to visit that
kind of web site ?

Shall I need to do something to enalbe the Ipv6
support on Firefox ?

Any ideas ?

K. M. Lau

 想即時收到新 email 通知?