Download IPv6-Module

Hello,

my problem is to find a source for the IPv6 kernel module.
I am trying to make my debian (kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4, woody revision 4)
IPv6-capable. Since the kernel has not been compile with IPv6 support, I
would like to load the ipv6 module while booting.
Unfortunately, I do not have the module. A test with 'modprobe ipv6' resulted in an error message. The same for a search in the modules list. Using 'dselect',
I could find a branch named 'kernel/net/ipv4', but nothing with regard to
ipv6.
My question is: is it possible to download a module for my kernel, install it and load it during boot time? Or do I have to replace my kernel with another
one?

Thanks for your help,

Rolf Theile

--