Re: [IPv6] postfix bug

tags 271960 + fixed-upstream
thanks

        Hi,

Baptiste SIMON <baptiste.simon@e-glop.net> - Fri, Jan 21, 2005:

> I have probably found a bug w/ postfix and IPv6 (I'm running postfix...
> when a client try to send a mail through IPv6, he has (if he choices to
> send an IP address in the EHLO command) to add the "IPv6:" prefix to its
> IPv6 address, but postfix rejects this.

 Please use the reportbug tool to report bugs, this is Debian bug
 <http://bugs.debian.org/271960>.

 This is fixed in the latest experimental snapshot of Postfix, 20050119,
 see the release notes:
 ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/experimental/postfix-2.2-20050119.RELEASE_NOTES

  Regards,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other."