Re: Ipv6 DNS and ipv4 host - Tranistion problem

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 08:23:11PM +0200, Jeroen Massar wrote:
[loads of crap]

Look, I've explained a few times now how in my experience, IPv6 requires
far less administration than is the case for IPv4; it's my opinion that
the RA protocol is easier to maintain, requires less time to babysit
than is the case for DHCP, and is more robust.

Obviously your experience, and thus your opinion, differs. Big deal.

I'm sick of this discussion, really. Let's agree to disagree, shall we?

pavement is precisely one bananosecond