Debian package for ptrtd, a userspace Transport Relay Translator

Hello,

I've started working on a Debian package for ptrtd, a TRT (allowing to
contact IPv4 hosts through mapped IPv6 addresses) running entierely in
userspace, using the tuntap driver to feed its own IPv6 stack. I'd like
to maintain this package in Debian together with Antonin Kral, who had
previously filed an ITP for it, and has expressed interest in
comaintainance.

I've reached the point where the package mostly works out of the box for
myself, so I'd like to call for wider testing. If you want to give it a
try, grab it at:

	deb http://sprite.fr.eu.org/debian/ unreleased/
	deb-src http://sprite.fr.eu.org/debian/ unreleased/

The binary package there is built against stable/i386, but I suspect it
works with unstable, and the source should compile on other Linux
architectures as well (ie., let me know if it doesn't.)

Once you've installed it, have a look at /usr/share/doc/ptrtd. In
particular, README.Debian is a quick guide for sharing a connection over
an IPv6-only network. I'm not a native english speaker, so please let me
know of any language problem with this one, as well as the ptrtd(8)
manpage I wrote.

I'd be glad to hear about your experience with this package, as well as
any suggestion that would cross your mind.

--
Jeremie Koenig <sprite@sprite.fr.eu.org>