PROPIOPHENONE & PHENYCYL BROMIDE DERIVATIVES

Date : 9th Nov.' 04

Kind Attn.: Imports Manager

Dear Sir,

Sub :  PROPIOPHENONE  & PHENACYL  BROMIDE    DERIVATIVES

We would like to introduce ourselves as the manufacturer of bulk intermediates & organic acids.Our factory is located near MUMBAI in INDIA. We have doctorate in chemistry & also masters in chemistry working for us. Our factory is also equipped with analytical instruments. Presently we are doing work for few EUROPEAN, AMERICAN & JAPANESE companies.

We are pleased to offer you .

(i) PROPIOPHENONE DERIVATIVES

1.	4-HYDROXY PROPIOPHENONE ( WHITE CRYSTALLINE POWDER)
2.	4-METHYL PROPIOPHENONE
3.	4-BENZYLOXY PROPIOPHENONE
4.	3-CHLOROPROPIOPHENONE

(ii) PHENACYL BROMIDE DERIVATIVES

1.	4-CHLORO PHENACYL BROMIDE
2.	4-METHOXY PHENACYL BROMIDE
3.	4-METHYL PHENACYL BROMIDE
4.	a-BROMO  PROPIOPHONENE
5.	4-HYDROXY -a-BROMO PROPIOPHENONE

We are also in the business of custom synthesis of drug intermediates, speciality chemicals & rare to find chemicals.
If you have requirement for the subject product or any other product, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanking you & awaiting your early reply.

Ms.Saiprabha
Dewmedica India Pvt.Ltd.
Tel.: 91-22-25368261
Fax.: 91-22-25434546