TRICHLOROACETIC ACID ACS GRADE

Date: 29th Sept' 04
Kind Attn.: Imports/Purchase Manager
Dear  Sir,
Sub : Trichloroacetic Acid ACS Grade 99.0 % MIN.
We like to inform you that we are in the business of custom synthesizing
drug intermediates, speciality chemicals & rare to find chemicals . Our
factory is located near MUMBAI in INDIA. We have doctorate in chemistry
& also masters in chemistry working for us. Our factory is also equipped
with analytical instruments.
We are in the manufacturing of Research Chemical, Drug Intermediates, Laboratory
Chemicals and Rare to find chemicals on gms to kgs and kgs to multikilo
to ton lot basis.
Presently we are doing work for few EUROPEAN , AMERICAN & JAPANESE companies.
We can offer you following products on kg to multikgs to ton lots basis:
1.	TRICHLOROACETIC ACID ACS GRADE/ TECH.GRADE
2.	TRICHLOROACETIC ACID SODIUM SALT
3.	TRICHLOROACETIC ACID ANHYDRIDE

For your kind perusal, we are attaching herewith the specifications of
Trichloroacetic acid ACS grade.
Kindly inform us if you have any requirement for the above mentioned products,
to enable us to give our best offer.
Thanking you & awaiting your early reply.

Ms.Saiprabha

Message Sent Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
http://www.group-mail.com/