Re: Which Distro? wtf????

Why do I have the feeling that I hate this guy?

Why I dont like at all the pic and http link that pic brings?

Why the **** he asks that stupid question?

Why that fricking link mentioned above links directly to a loan bank? (I
loaded the link with mozilla, at work to check)

Do you guys allow html e-mail? Im thinking about disablint it also in my
mailserver... I am not sure if that may be too drastic... But since that
most people use html e-mail with malicious intentions only.

-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com

<cita quien="K.K. Senthil  Velan">