Re: ip6tables and connection tracking

Jörg Schütter wrote:
my firewall runs on Woody with kernel 2.6.6. Where can I find the patch
for iptables? With this patch I'll try to patch a backport
http://www.gothgoose.net/debian/woody/backports/source/ so it can work
on Woody.

the first thing that rings me a bell on your post is 2.6.x and woody : it has not be designed for... if you do so, you'd have to make many backports... and this is another one.

But in anyway, patching a kernel on a woody or on any other linux is the same work :
take the patch
apply it to your kernel
compile it

For the ip6tables patch, you probably need to backport manually the fabio's patch.
apt-get build-dep [package]
apt-get -b source [package]
dpkg -i *.deb

glop,