new apache packages

Hi all,
	I am pushing right now the new apache+ipv6 packages to the
mirrors. Please handle them with care, specially with mod_usertrack where
the implementation has been slightly changed upstream and the ipv6 part is
not completly updated and might not work at all.

Security wise some changes that apache did upstream between 1.3.27 and
1.3.28 are not totally integrated with the ipv6 implementation yet. For
what i can say there should be no impact to anyone but install these
packages at your own risk (well like all the others).

Fabio

PS I need help mainting the IPv6 patch and any volunteer is welcome to
contact me. I am simply running out of free time for some big tasks.

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html