Re: How to be a debian ipv6 mirror?

Hi Christian,
		but which archive do you want to mirror?? The official
Debian archive or the Debian IPv6 Project archive?? From your post i
understood the first, but if you mean the latter than no problem at all.

Pierfrancesco (in CC) will contact you for the details.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html