Re: IPv6-enabled XDM doesn't work with IPv4-only clients

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Peter Chubb wrote:

> I've installed the IPv6-enabled xdm, version 4.3.0-0ds4v2.0.ipv6.r0.1

soon there will be new pkgs... hopefully ;)

> Every time I cause the xterminal to generate an XDMCP `Manage Me'
> request, the receive queue size increases.  But xdm never seems to
> read the message from the socket.

It is probably a merging problem. I had several issues merging the xdm
ipv6 part into the debian pkgs. The new pkgs should fix this problem.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html