X + IPv6 report

Hi all,
	according to X.org the 30th of this month the public review for
the ipv6 patches will be closed. Since some of us have been using this
patch set I would like to collect your opinions, suggestions, problems so
that we can prepare one report. Please do NOT include problems that are
not strictly related to the IPv6 implementation (such as the quite well
known kbd one).

Thanks
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html