Re: Debian IPv6 project page?

Hi,
	the official Debian IPv6 Project page is the Craig's one:

http://people.debian.org/~csmall/ipv6/

even if some of the links point to the archive. Hounestly we did never
discuss officialy an integration of the pages that is in my TODO list
since a while.

If you have a good suggestion on how to proceed feel more than free to
send your ideas.

Regards
Fabio

--
drac (1.11-7) unstable; urgency=low
  * added IPv6 patch from the great IPv6 Team

 -- Noel Koethe <noel@debian.org>  Sun,  9 Feb 2003 19:33:00 +0100