new IPv6 Apache packages

The woody apache packages in Fabio's archive do not contain the security
fixes from apache 1.3.26-0woody3.  I have created new packages to
include these patches.

Basically what I did was unpack the Debianized source for
1.3.26-0woody3, copy the ipv6 patch from the Apache currently in Fabio's
archive to this tree, and make the necessary changes to debian/rules and
debian/modules-manifest to keep mod-throttle from building.

My source files, as well as binary packages for sparc, are available for
IPv6 ftp at ftp://web6.morgul.net/pub/  The packages in the archive
should be updated to reflect the security fixes included here.

noah