Re: amsterdam ?

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:30, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote:
> I'm in Amsterdam for the RIPE44, I will be here till friday afternoon.
> It would be nice if I could meet any of you for a keysign, a beer, and
> some gossip about Fabbione :)
>
> Write me and I'll get in touch, or ask Fabbione and he will give you
> my phone number.

I'm available any day for keysigning, drinks, and dinner.  I suggest meeting
at either Amsterdam CS or Hoopman's bar in Leidseplein at ~18:00.  The CS is
the canonical meeting point, but Hoopman's is pretty good too (and closer to
the RIPE office and to restaurants).

What type of food?  There is a choice of good Greek, Italian, Japanese, and
Indonesian restaurants in Leidseplein, and near CS there's Portuguese,
Japanese, "French", and Chinese.