apache_1.3.27-0.1.ipv6.r1 and libapache-mod-perl_1.27-3.ipv6.r1

Hi all,
	the new packages have been uploaded to sid in my archive and
mirrors will be in sync soon.

Most important is that now mod_throttle and mod_proxy should be working
(mod_throttle was not even present in the previous release) but they
need to be tested properly. I do not have a suitable environment for that.

libapache-mod-perl has been tested and it works fine.

If noone will report problems within a few days from now or if someone can
test both of them on woody I will proceed with a backport.

Thanks a lot to everyone for the pre-testing phase and for the fast
uploads for all the archs!

Regards,
Fabio

PS and DO NOT fill bugs on the BTS against these pkgs!

--
vega:~# apt-get install life
Reading Package Lists... Done