Re: Mass ipv6 lookups

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 03:19:51PM -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> In the changelog for getaddrinfo.c in FreeBSD's libc I found:
> "The code filters out AFs that are not supported by the kernel".  I
> haven't looked at the code, but this seems like it might be a prudent
> solution.

I may have spoken too soon when I said this.  I want to look in to what
they're doing a bit more.  FreeBSD might actually have the same problem
that we do....

It might be wise to ask the glibc people if they've thought about this
problem at all.

noah

--
Noah Meyerhans
Computer Resource Services, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science