Re: Please help... odd problems with one machine, the other works fine.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 03:13:39AM -0400, Kevin Pfohl wrote:
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've looked through the list
> archives, etc., but can't seem to find anything relating to a situation
> like this.

You're running kernel 2.4.19, which is broken.  I don't know exactly
where or how it's broeken, and I haven't figured out how to convey the
brokenness to the kernel developers, but if you install kernel 2.4.18
(or even 2.4.19-pre3), everything will work.  Or you could install the
USAGI patches for kernel 2.4.19, which will fix things.

noah

--
Noah Meyerhans
Computer Resource Services, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science