ipv6 archive

Hi all,
	hopefuly within this week I should get the new server up and
running. It's now 2 weeks (probably more) since mine left for a better
life. There were really not much i could do because of 2 harddisks
crashing and spontaneous reboots of the system (looks like triggered by
tripwire). Anyway I got some uploads and if you will not see them
immediatly in the archive is simply because I can't do much at the moment,
plus there is really a lot work in queue such as rebuilding python for
woody (security update), sync sarge, sync sid and the new uploads.

Fabio