Pcmcia issue?

Hi all

I have a freenet6 /48 tunnel ended on a netbsd machine with radvd running.
All my machines with a normal isa or pci nic correctly get a ip6 address.
Except a notebook with a pcmcia xircom card for which I use the kernel driver.

Any known issue?
Is it possible to force the Kernel (2.4.18 actualy) to get a ipv6 address from the router?

The machine correctly get's a ipv5 address via dhcp so the nework is connected. Kernel is also compiled with ipv6 support built in.

-Benoit-