Re: 6to4 problem

Indra Kusuma wrote:

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Ismo Laitinen wrote:

# Hi again :)

hi,

can you please provide the latest network conf :

ip -6 tunnel show
ip -6 addr show
ip -6 route show

can describe whats really do you want.

Cheers, Indra Kusuma
--
,''`. How (Debian GNU/)Linux Are You ? http://{Indra,Debian}.Kusuma.OR.ID
: :' : How IPv6 Are You ? ....................... http://ipv6.debian.or.id

Hi all,
just yesterday I got a strange problem to configure a tunnel using ip and
I tought that this might be related to this situation.

Using the 4tunnel entry in /etc/network/interfaces I got the tunnel up, icmp going trough but any kind of tcp/udp connection were failing generating a lot of problems,
even blocking icmp.

My workaround was to configure the tunnel in the other way:

auto sit1
iface sit1 inet6 static
   addresss
   netmask
   gateway
   pre-up iptunnel add sit1 mode sit remote x.y.w.z local a.b.c.d ttl 128
   down iptunnel del sit1

I didn't had any chance to debug the situation because I was fixing it for a customer on a debian machine so I had to be very fast but I hope someone can look into it.

Fabio

PS it was completly out of context flame me ;)