Re: Where's http://people.debian.org/~kitame/ipv6 ipv6 unstable gone

Craig Small wrote:
On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 08:39:45AM +0200, mlist-debianipv6@x-tec.de wrote:

Just wondering

It probably died along with most other things on people.debian.org when
the machines change.  It's a simple matter for Kitame to restore it.

  - Craig
Thanks Craig and Fabio,
sometimes it's like your brain is doing one thing and your fingers are doing something completely different. Actually I was talking with a co-worker of mine about the move of people.debian.org 5 minutes before I typed that mail.

Looks like I need some sleep this weekend :-(

greets Uwe
NP: Danzig -Until You Call On The Dark
--
X-Tec GmbH
Institute for Computer and Network Security