Re: anonftpsync script for Fabbione's Debian Repository

Hi Uwe,
               wouldn't be nice to call it anonrsync ;)
I have in my todo list several things including a "misc" section on the web
where to store all these kind of scripts. Unfortunalty my "html guy" is in holidays, he will be back in 3 weeks from now and Im very good in destroying html stuff.

BTW don't forget that we offer also a push system for mirroring. So people don't
have to worry about running conrtab jobs...

Thanks
Fabio

Uwe A. P. Wuerdinger wrote:

Hi List,
I've modified the anonftpsync script to work with debian-ipv6 @ debian.seabone.net.

that's what I use for my internal mirror (Sorry they don't allow me
to make it world accesable)
Maybe it would be a good idea to include it at all mirrors.

greets Uwe