sshd bind to ipv4/6

Hmm,

when looking into /etc/ssh/sshd_config, there are two lines:

# Uncomment the next entry to accept IPv6 traffic.
#ListenAddress ::
#ListenAddress 0.0.0.0

If I uncomment the :: line starting sshd fails:

zoidberg:/etc/ssh# /etc/init.d/ssh start
Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshdbad addr or host: :: (Address family for hostname not supported)

If I start sshd manually (sshd -6) it binds to *both* the ipv4 and 6 address.

Known issue? How to circumvent it the best way?

--
David J. M. Karlsen
http://www.davidkarlsen.com - http://mp3.davidkarlsen.com