ssh mirror push available

Hi all,
thanks to Noah Meyerhans who taught me a new way to use ssh, it is now
possible for all of you that mirror debian.fabbione.net to get a
triggered update from debian.seabone.net (which, I remind you, is to
be considered the master archive since Fabio lives on an ADSL, despite
his OC-192 wet dreams :-). I will continue to provide also the push
with te rsync write method, but the ssh trigger is to be considered
more secure. Please mail me privately to get the public key and
general instructions.

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci | ik5pvx | mailto:p.caci@tin.it  -  http://gusp.dyndns.org
  Firenze - Italia  | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.4.19-pre8 #1 Sat May 11 10:04:21 CEST 2002 i686 unknown unknown GNU/Linux