Re: Stateful Autocinfiguration (DHCPv6)

[Cc'ed to dhcp3-server maintaner]

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 02:04:28PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I wonder.. would it make sense to integrate it with the IPv4 ISC dhcp,
> or do we want to run seperate daemons for each protocol family?

I didn't mean to upload, but maintain it as unofficial ipv6 package,
since I'm going to probably use it (if working) in a few months.

Anyway if dhcpd maintainer wants to maintain it, I really have zero
problem :), it's surely a better solution.

I think only it is quite old. If dhcpv6 daemon has (security?) problems
we are really sure someone can fix them in a reasonable time?

Eloy, are you interested in contacting dhcpv6 upstream and ask him
something about his work? (http://www.hycomat.co.uk/dhcp/)

Cosimo.
--
Cosimo Alfarano <kalfa at cs.unibo.it>
0DBD 8FCC 4F6B 8D41 8F43  63A1 E43B 153C CB46 7E27