Re: new IPv6-accessable debian mirror

	I may also be able to try and see if I can setup a machine on
my office's network that could be accessible via IPv6 (and possibly I2
but can't make any commitment to that)... We have a full sTLA allocation
and we're working to setup mirrors of other open-source OSes we use so I
may be able to get approval for this...

	Jeremy