RE: Strange radvd message

Craig Small [mailto:csmall@eye-net.com.au] wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 12:25:17PM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> > Hello,
> >   I keep getting these strange messages.  My router IP address is
> > 203.31.228.22 and fe80::280:29ff:fe69:dd51  I got radvd running on
it as
> > it should be.
> >
> > So why doesn't it agree with itself?
>
> The answer is:
>  Because you have two router advertisement daemons running!
>
> Zebra and radvd.  I've heard there are problems with radvd so I
removed it.
Which nicely calls for a "router-advertisement-deamon' or something
pseudo package which the zebra and radvd packages should provide ;)

On another note, I've currently added a fake 'apache2-transition'
package which provides apache & apache-common, so many packages
depending on either one of the two don't go try and install apache 1.3.x
even though I have 2.x installed ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen