howto setup Linux IPv6 router

Hi there,
I am Arijit Chowdhury, a level-III student of B.Sc.
Computing & Information Systems, University of London.

I am doing a project on network QoS. In which I need
to collect statistics, like delay, jitter, throughput,
latency, etc. over both IPv4 and IPv6 and study and
compare them. Based on the analysis would follow the
results and conclusions.  his is the most crucial and
the most important part of the project.

Can anybody please help me, how to configure a linux
machine to ack as a IPv6 router?? And also help me in
configuring IPv6 surrort, routing with IPV6, from
where to get and install and configure IPv6 enables
applications like IPv6ftp, IPv6telnet, IPv6 network
monitering or benchmarking tools, etc. If special
devices are required for it?? Such that I can collect
statistics.

Any sort of help and cooperation shall be highly
appreciated and duely acknowledged in the project
report for University of London.

Please, if any can help me...

Arijit Chowdhury

Do You Yahoo!?