IPv6 routing problems

	Okay... I'm pulling my hair out and don't want to feel alone on
this so someone please see if you can see what I'm missing... The scenerio
is I currently have 2 dual-stack'd Debian (testing/unstable) hosts running
the 2.4.6 kernel... One (xxx.xxx.xxx.170) isw acting as the gateway with
a tunnel to the 6Bone through HE.net... The other is on the same LAN as the
gateway... I've got 2 prefixes being broadcast through the Router Adverts
for both the Global scope from HE.net and the Site local prefix...

	The gateway has full IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity without any problems
at this time... The gateway server has no problem reaching the second host
on either v4 or v6... This machine appears to be operating completely as it
should...

	The second host on the network has full IPv4 connectivity; however
it is only able to talk to the gateway machine using the Site local, Link
local or Global scope addresses on eth0... It can also connect to both sides
of the tun0 interface (our side and HE.net's side) but is unable to reach
any site beyond the tun0 point-to-point addresses...

	For those that like lil ASCII drawings of a network to visualize
the problem, let me give it a shot...

  .___________.            .___________.            .__________.
  | Host 1    |            | Gateway 1 |            | HE.net   |
  | v4: x.173 |--- eth0 ---| v4: x.170 |--- tun0 ---| v4: y.26 |
  | v6: p:EUI |            | v6: p:EUI |            | v6: stat |
  `-----------'            `-----------'            `----------'

	In this map x is my IPv4 /28 network and p is my IPv6 Global
prefix from HE.net /64... This is how they talk over the ethernet LAN
and has no problem communicating... All IPv6 addresses are EUI-64...

	In the tunnel configuration the IPv6 addresses are static...
My side is ::1671 and theirs is ::1670 under the  same prefix using
a /127 subneting.. Gateway 1 and HE.net have no problems talking...

	Any possible solutions anyone can come up with would be greatly
appreciated... Thanks in advance...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
--