Re: router daemon....

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> > radvd.  Latest is 0.6.2, which you can get from the PLD distribution at
> > www.pld.org.pl.  They only have the SRPM, unless anybody knows of a
> > different source location?
> lftp ftp.pld.org.pl:/PLD-1.0> ls */PLD/RPMS/radvd* SRPMS/SRPMS/radvd*
> -rw-rw-r--   1 ftpadmin admser      47800 Feb  2 07:38 alpha/PLD/RPMS/radvd-0.6.2-1.alpha.rpm
[...]
> lftp ftp.pld.org.pl:/PLD-1.0>
>
> we don't have deb packages ;-)

I was unclear.  I meant that you don't have a tarball with the source, and
that when I wanted the source, I had to download the SRPM and rip out the
tar file.  I never install binaries from anybody except my distribution
vendor, so the fact that you have real RPMs never crossed my mind.  :-)

Is PLD the current "maintainer" of radvd right now, or do you just package
it?  Your site is the only place I could find any version more recent than
0.5.0.  I ask because I'm hacking on it right now and want to know where
to send patches...

Reminds me, I should probably subscribe to your dev list.  -Nathan

--
| Nathan Lutchansky | lutchann@litech.org |  Lithium Technologies  |