ssh + ipv6 success

Well!

I finally had some success getting ssh to work over IPv6.

I just recompiled the standard Debian package source (2.9p2)
with libc6 (2.2.3-9) and kernel 2.4.7 . I've been able to
connect locally and remotely without problems.

Curiosuly when I put '-- -6' in the init.d/ssh file in the
pre-packaged version; it works if I am on the same machine
but from remote machines it does not.

Thoughts?

Anand

--
   I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone
   All my dreams, pass before my eyes a curiosity