Re: Improvement suggestion for 6in4 docs.

Look at it from my point of view.  I looked at the hurricane site.
They ask for a lot of personal information before they'll connect me
to the 6bone and at the moment, they're the best bet in the US.  I'm
only performing a test.  When I get it working sufficiently well to
put performance higher on the priority list, I'll jump through the
hoops necessary to get Hurricane to configure me a tunnel.

On the other hand, I can setup 6to4 without depending on anyone else's
configuration.  It made it possible for me to interface with the 6bone
straight away.

So, when I asked if you'd be willing to add some information to the
setup page for the sake of others, like me, who want to have a
straightforward method for getting running:

  I am not sure I understand you.  Are you saying that you don't want to
  add an explicit example for the 6to4 case?

I was confused by your answer:

  Did you try any other tunnelbroker... there seem to be more people
  with problems.

Of course, a tunnel is the best long-term answer.  However, you
mention 6to4 in the setup page without really explaining how to make
it work.  As 6to4 isn't setup exactly the same way as a tunnel, it
seems reasonable to add that.  Why not do so?

Cheers
 Marc