Re: General support for IPv6 out of the box in Debian

[BTW, is the 5.7.1 response your MTA gives me deliberate or accidental?]

On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 02:59:10PM -0400, William F. Maton wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Steve Dodd wrote:

> > How about 6to4? It wouldn't help people with dynamically assigned IPv4
> > addresses, mind you.
>
> Hmmm...Is that in the kernel yet?  Also, how "advanced" is the IPv6 code
> in the kernel?  Anyone?

I don't think there is support for it in the main kernel tree yet, but
unless I've really misunderstood the issues, it seems it should be relatively
straightforward to modify the sit code to cope?

--
If you think the problem is bad now, just wait until we've solved it.
                -- Arthur Kasspe